Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Good Timber" -- President Monson today, Grandma Bessie Morgan Rex's scrapbook years ago.


I was delighted to hear the Prophet this morning. And pleased to hear him recite Good Timber. A poem Grandmother Bessie Morgan Rex clipped and pasted into her scrapbook years ago. I discovered it a few years back when my Aunt Flora Rex Lamborn left her mother’s scrapbook with me for a week or two--to plough through. Such pleasant days!

Hope all enjoyed conference as much as I did.

A quick search for Timber on my blog brought two returns. I thought I'd put it here!


And a mention of Timber in my husband's ancestry.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you made the connections with the poem President Monson read and that you even had taken a picture of it from Grandma's scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete